Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Two...


Okay, I am going to try and work smarter and not harder this year. I am starting this entry while I am at my office, and I will upload the daily photo from there. Much faster internet connection than at the house. One of the VERY FEW inconveniences of living in the country. Overall, the good things FAR OUTWEIGH the inconveniences.

Traffic was very easy on the way to the office this morning. Generally it takes any where from an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes to get to the office. Today I made it in less than an hour.

I will be leaving the office early today, going to the Board to theach an ethics class. The first class of the New Year is always pretty small, but I really enjoy teaching and especially teaching ethics.

Well, as I was on my way to teach, I received a call that the class was cancelled. It seems there is just not that much interest in ethics this soon into the nNew Year. Oh well, and after I spent $2 on a new pair of shoe laces, too.

Although, I have to admit, this is now the second day of the year, and my total expenditures are $2. My annual January vow to not use the credit cards in the month of January is going well, if I do say so myself. Not sure about tomorrow, though.

Okay, this is it for now, life is good, and remember to be nice to someone who least expects you to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment