Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 - Day Five...

Okay, well I am relatively certain that, within the next day or so you will be tired of my rants about the weather...just as you were when it was 100 degrees outside and there had been no rain in months. Well, this should only take a couple of days, and we will be back to even more boring things in the life of Bill Evans, Wunderkind! So, since it is inevitable, just lay back and enjoy it, in the words of one of our more noted, yet failed candidates for Governor of the Great State of Texas. Anyway... The coldest our household nuclear weather station reported was 29 degrees, but when I got in the car and headed off to work, that gauge was reporting 23 degrees. The house thermometer is in kind of a sheltered space, so we were aware that there would be a difference in that and the actual temperature.

So, today was my first day of Physical Therapy, and my opinion is that it is not necessary at all. The opinion of the therapist (a very pleasant young woman)is that I need one more session, but at $120 per hour (not covered by Insurance) I think I may just cancel before the scheduled appointment in ten days. If I can't do anything by then, we will make the determination. BUT, I am leaning towards the cancellation of the appointment at this time.

Well, it seems I have lost the last few paragraphs to this entry, that is the first time that has ever happened, so we will just live with it. I am letting you all off easy this time.

Deeds, Actions, Kindnesses, Changes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment