Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 - Day Twenty Five...

This will most likely be a short, sweet post. I have decided not to bore you with the mundane, and overall today was just nothing really to write home about. I got into the office early, and was in power-real-estate mode for most of the day...well until about 1:30 anyway. I had an appointment to get my car serviced (90,000 mile check-up) and I was told by Sally (service person extraordinaire) that I would be there for a while. And she was right. I was there for three hours, and got more work done while I was waiting.

While I was still there, Konrad (my bee keeping teacher) pulled in with his Prius for an oil change, and we sat and talked about bees for a while before all my bee questions were exhausted, and we started talking about other interests we share. Konrad is also a high school economics and government teacher, so he had lots of interesting experiences to relate. I am really excited about my bee keeping future, although it will still be a month or six weeks (I imagine) before I actually get my bee packages. Yep, bees come in packs, and I am told it kind of freaks the mailmen out just a little bit. I am sure it is not the worst things they have delivered, most likely unknowingly.

So, I left the dealership and headed home, just in time to get this shot of the sunset. We have been really lucky lately to have good sunsets, and I hope you enjoy them. This week is going to be a busy one all the way around. Two of our agents are out of town (one is on a cruise). My business partner Carrie will be leaving on Wednesday (on a cruise) and I am leaving Sunday for a week (on a cruise). I wonder why we all did not cruise together, but I may have also just answered that question.

Tomorrow I am going to meet with a good friend of mine (Ed) who is interested in putting his home on the market for sale, and purchasing a new one. The tax credits will work out wonderfully for him, so that is exciting!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Kindnesses, _______ ____ (fill in the blank), FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment