Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 - Day Twelve...

My book arrived on Saturday. It is a book of my first year of this blog. I still can hardly believe that I kept up with the whole thing for a full year, and was not crazy for having done it. Again, it is cheaper than therapy!

Back in the office today after a nice weekend and a day (yesterday) in College Station. Not too bad of a day, I actually got a good amount of work done, and I am feeling pretty darn confident that I can get my prep work done for my classes on Thursday. I am better than two-thirds done, and it is pretty much downhill from here. I hope the class will not be downhill too! I also got some good information from the classes I attended yesterday to use in the classes on Thursday. That is always a good thing.

PLUS, I got everything done for the Board of Directors meeting that I will attend tonight. I am the Association Manager for a small condominium complex, so we are having a Board meeting tonight in preparation of the Annual Meeting next month. Tonight we will go over the last years performance, budget versus actual, as well as next years budget and long-term planning. It should be a good meeting, and hopefully it will be over by 8PM. Keep your fingers crossed.

So, since I will not be home til about 10 o'clock tonight, I had a late lunch from HEB. This is pretty much what lunch has come down to. If you go to the Deli everyday at HEB, you can pretty much get a different entree every day. I think the brisket is really good. Today I had fried catfish, which was probably not the freshest catfish I have ever had. It is really unlike me to not give any kind of food a rave review, but this was not the greatest.

Tomorrow is another economic forecast at the AT&T Conference on the UT campus. This forecast should be much more optimistic than the one I attended yesterday. THEN I will have one more economic forecast to attend later this month, and that will pretty much do it for the year. I will try to take the different forecasts and mold them into one single 'King James' version of forecasts. Take the parts I like and keep them, delete the parts I don't like. Voila, a forecast hybrid!

Short post today, I need to get just a few more things done before I go to my meeting. Deeds, Changes, Actions, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment