Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 - Day Four; Tuesday...

Well, I really was not expecting this, but the day turned out to be kind of dripply, rainy, gloomy, overcast, crappy; this is the kind of day our friend in Connecticut absolutely LOVES (Hey, Melody!). But me, not so much. I think it truly affects us as 'folks' and makes us just want to crawl up in a ball and take a nap. I know for sure it affects our dog, the Bear Boy. He just gets all mopey and needy (more needy that usual), and goes and finds himself a place to take a nap. The one good thing about this kind of weather is, it lets me take these photos I love taking through the window of my car when the water beads up on them. This one looks like it is of a snow scene, but no snow here in central Texas. It just looks cold and snowy.

We had our first strategic planning meeting today in the office, and that was really a good meeting. All kinds of recaps of our accomplishments over the past year, new goals for this year, and planning to achieve the goals. Very good, and Carrie deserves all the credit for getting this meeting together and conducting the meeting. Thanks for all your hard work.

I headed out of the office early today, we had an appointment with an electrician at the house to give us a bid for some work we were wanting to have done. A very nice electrician from Georgetown (Tom), so if you need a recommendation for a good electrician, I will be happy to give you a thumbs-up or thumbs-down after he gets the work finished later this week. I have high hopes that everything will be successful!

Four eggs from the girls today, and Jody noticed that the yolks are not as orangey as they have been. I think that is a seasonal thing, so I will report back to you if the yolks get darker when the weather heats up.

Got a nice fire going (still) and we are all toasty and comfortable. It is supposed to be 'partly cloudy' for the next couple days; I hope that means there will be some sunshine in store for us. The next cold front is supposed to arrive over the weekend, and that will put our overnight lows down close to freezing again. We shall see...

Jody made omelette's for dinner tonight, YUMMY. Of course, that makes three meals today of eggs. Quiche for breakfast, Quiche for lunch, omelette's for dinner. No complaints here, I LOVE eggs. No challenges.

Tomorrow is another day!

Deeds, Action's, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment