Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 - Day Seven; Friday...

Okay, it is officially the weekend. Get out of my way!

Nice day today, a couple meetings in the morning and one meeting in the afternoon, some Power Real Estate after that and then headed home. The office was literally buzzing with activity. It is really a lot of fun when everyone is there, even though it can tend to get a little bit loud. I readily admit that I am most likely the loudest. It is getting a little bit cloudier however. Okay, the CLOUDS have moved in and are taking over as I write this. Has all the makings of a gloomy day tomorrow and Sunday. HOWEVER, there are good chances of rain on both days, so that will be very welcome.

Once I got home, I put everything back in order in the garage; the electricians completed the work, and to the best of my knowledge everything is working as it was intended. The car is in the garage charging on its' new 240 volt service. It is supposed to complete its' charge in about four hours, as compared to 10 hours with the 110 volt charging that I had been doing. I got gas in the car today and I would like to report a good increase in gas mileage. Last week, I was averaging 76.6 miles per gallon. This week, I went almost 764 miles on the tank of gas and averaged 89 miles per gallon. I still think I will get better mileage after I get the 240 charger at the office, AND once charging stations are more readily available. Just having the 240 charging station at home will increase my mileage, I am sure. Especially on the weekends! I am still a very happy person with this new vehicle.

The chickens were ready to see me when I got home, but we only got two eggs from them today. We are expecting some much colder weather here next week and it is supposed to last three or four days, so we are glad we have the electricity in the barn, just in case we decide we think the chickens need some emergency heat. Not much I can do for the bees, however.

Tomorrow I need to feed the cattle and take a fresh bale of hay out to them before the rain takes hold and makes everything wet and raw. That will be okay, though, since that is something I take a lot of pleasure in. It won't take me too long either. After that, I expect I will be meeting with a couple clients to list some property not far from here. YIPPEE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment