Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 - Day Twenty Five; Tuesday...

This should be a short entry tonight (I know Cliff, you have all heard that one before), but really, I have to get this done early so I can go to my Williamson County Area Beekeepers Association (WCABA) meeting. I need to pay my annual dues tonight!

I was in the office ALMOST all day today, just left for one property inspection early this morning, and then I did not leave again until it was time for me to leave for home. I need to mention that I had to come to a DEAD STOP several times this morning on the way into the office, and my fancy new car told me (verbally) that there was a wreck five miles ahead. Never saw it, don't really know the reason for the stoppage, it was early enough that it should not have happened.

Jody had a couple appointments in Austin this morning, so he got in early and did not have any traffic problems. He got all his errands done, took care of his appointments and had lunch with our friend Lynda at the Blue Star Cafeteria (not really a cafeteria, but whatever...) on Burnet. While he was there, he also saw our friend Teresa, so he had a fine time seeing friends in Austin today.

Once I got home from work, I went out to check on Orchid and her new calf. All seem to be doing pretty well, nothing too alarming that I think needs to be taken care of. This is not the best photo of the two of them I took today, but I really like the attentive look on the calf's face. Hope you like it too. AND, while I was out there taking this photo, THE CAMERA BROKE. It is not working...CRAP! This is the camera I just bought at Target on the day after Thanksgiving. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Gonna have a quick dinner tonight, and then I have to leave!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BROKEN TECHNOLOGY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment