Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 - Day Five; Wednesday...

It was (from all accounts and mine is the only one that matters) a slow day for photo taking. A quiet, tasteful day, if you know what I mean. Nothing jumped out at me that I thought needed documenting for posterity, except for the homeless man (I assume it is a man) that has taken to sleeping on the porch at the office next door to ours AND at the office we are now the Landlords of. I reported to Carrie that he was back and she asked if it was the same man )not really sure of the gender) and, smart-aleck that I am I responded that I was not sure, I did not bother to get his name. Whatever...

BUT, having said that, Jody reported that the sunset was very nice this evening, but I fear that by the time I got out there, the best of it had passed. That is the tricky thing about sunrises and sunsets, they come, they go and you have to be pretty quick to really appreciate them.

Okay, so it seems that I have failed to consistently title my entries this year, I was still heading them as 2010 (except for the first entry of the year). No one either noticed or thought to make me aware of it, I just found it myself. I will try to do better.

A couple meetings today, and another couple tomorrow. Meals-On-Wheels is also tomorrow AND I will be home early because we are having some electrical work done at the house and I want to be here for that. Hopefully, if all goes well, the chickens will have electricity in their house tomorrow, but I am not getting them a new flat screen. They are just going to have to survive with the rear-projection they have been using. Whatever... BUT we did get five eggs from them today, so that is great!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELECTRICITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment