Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 - Day Twelve; Wednesday...

We give up. We surrender. Just tell us what you want. Unmarked bills? No problem. First born children? Easier than cash, that is for sure. JUST TELL US WHAT YOU WANT and we will do it. We are tired of it, we want to cold weather away. The other day (Monday) when we were on our way to College Station, we made a pit-stop at McDonald's, and when the doors to the Suburban opened, I said something about how cold it was outside, and our friend Marcy could hardly stifle a chuckle. Of course, Marcy is from Sioux Falls or one of those 'cold places', one of those kind of 'square states' that are hardly recognizable! IT IS COLD THERE, we choose to live here where it is VERY SELDOM cold. Okay, I will quit now! But I do like this photograph that I borrowed...Whatever...

Great day today, a couple of really good meetings, and very nice lunch, and a lot of productive activities. I am a happy (but cold) boy, and life is good. At one of the meetings I attended this afternoon, there was a drawing and I WON an iPod Nano 8GB something or other. I am sure I will figure it out soon, it is pretty cool looking, and it was fun to win it.

Four eggs from the girls today, and I am not even sure if they know it is cold outside, or if they are just going with the flow.

This is Economic Forecast season; attended one on Monday, will attend one tomorrow and I think there are two more on the schedule.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, iPODs, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment