Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 - Day Fourteen; Friday...

Cattle, Firewood, Chickens. Those were the priorities when I got home from the office this afternoon. Cattle, because it is supposed to get rainy this weekend, and I needed to feed the cattle and take them a fresh bale of hay before (not while) it was raining. Even feeding them AFTER it rains is no good, since everything will be muddy-mucky and I personally will be miserable doing it. I got that done, and went on to the next chore. Actually, I went on to the chickens next. Jody had already fed the girls and put them in their pen before I got home. NOTE TO READERS: I left the office today around 3 o'clock, and did not get home until after 5 o'clock. Traffic was a bit of a challenge. ANYWAY, since I was on the Mule, I went out and put the girls to bed for the night, and thanked them for the 5 eggs they produced for us today. A lot better than the ONE we got yesterday. Finally, I got the Mule parked, and I loaded up the wagon with firewood and brought it back into the garage, so we will not have to deal with gathering firewood in the rain. NOW, having accomplished all the tasks I had given myself, that pretty much seals-the-deal that I will not rain as all the local televised prognosticators are reporting. It never fails. It really only bothers to rain about 25 hours after the last car wash (where you get a rain-check if it rains within 24 hours after your car wash. Whatever...

A GREAT day in the office today, pretty much got to spend the whole day in the office and got a lot accomplished.

Teaching an Ethics class tomorrow morning, and then I hope Jody and I will go and get a few things accomplished.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment