Monday, August 29, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Forty One; Monday...

Blah, blah blah...HOT. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, record setting HEAT, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. ANOTHER RECORD blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! Blah, blah, SCORCHER, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, NO END IN SITE! Blah, blah.

And there you have it!

I did some record setting of my own today, too. A partial personal best. On my last tank of gas, I averaged 158.4 miles per gallon. I could have gone another 45 miles or so (more if I could have found a charging place), but why push it? I am not sure if I have ever gone over 1,400 miles on a tank of gas, but the MPG is pretty great. BUT, according to my $10 calculator, the actual MPG was 159.24. It seems a shame that the calculator in the car is so inaccurate. Kind of like the calculator on my iPhone! Pitiful!

It was a pretty nice day in central Texas (if you overlook all the blah, blah, blah in the first paragraph). Folks seem friendly and happy, and I was even able to accomplish some retail therapy. Happiness is a new suit!

This week I am pretty much coasting towards the long Holiday Weekend. I hope to accomplish a whole lot of nothing, but I am not confident I will be able to achieve that goal. There is always something around here that I want/need to do, and I expect this weekend will be no different.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PERSONAL BEST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment