Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Eight; Tuesday...

I will NEVER be able to maintain this. For the last two days, I have been able to go to the Austin Board of REALTORS, plug in my car for several hours, and then drive home. Just about 80 miles per day, and totally on the electrical charges I have been able to get. BUT TOMORROW will be another story, and the mileage diminishes much more rapidly than it improves. Kind of like losing and gaining weight. It takes very little effort to gain weight, but it is tough to lose weight. Believe me, I know! So, beginning tomorrow, I will not be able to achieve the MPG results of the past several days and I will rapidly decrease from my current average of about 616 MPG. Oh, Crap!

Finished another day of classes today, and it was a good class. I learned a lot from the attendees today, in fact, I learned a lot about how to conduct classes. I have given myself an evaluation, and I believe I can make some positive changes to a few of my techniques, and that will be a good thing. I am looking forward to my next teaching assignments which will not happen for about another month. Well, that is really not accurate, I will be teaching a quick class this coming Saturday, but the middle of September will be another two day class.

Another happy day if you happen to be a chicken at JB Acres. I am still amazed that the little chicks are staying so close to their inside nests. I am pretty darned sure that they venture out a little bit, and the big girls are aware of their presence, but so far there has been no real challenges. Lat night there was a little bit of territorial challenges, but no evidence of severe pecking or blood. A good sign for sure.

Busy day tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO CHICKEN BLOOD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment