Friday, August 5, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventeen; Friday...

See that up there? The part where it says 'Friday'? Well, guess what? This is where you say 'I'll go with what'. Well, the truth is, IT'S FRIDAY!

Not that I am talking about the other IT, it just depends on what your definition of the word is is. I know my definition of the word IT, and I will not be fooled into talking about IT, but I will try to make it (not IT) perfectly clear that I know enough not to talk about IT. At least not until next week sometime.

No eggs today, IT is too darned hot for the girls to worry about laying. I wonder if their eggs could come out hard-boiled? Or maybe baked?

ANYWAY...on the way home this afternoon I decided to bring home something sweet for us, and I tried valiantly to get the Monument Cafe on the phone to ask them what kind of pies they were offering today, but their telephone line was busy from about 3 o'clock in the afternoon till after 5:30 (I am going with operator error on the restaurant staff part). SO, I decided to go to HEB instead, and they had a lovely variety of cakes and pies to choose from, and as long as I was there, I might as well pick up some flowers, too. I have been far too lax in bringing home flowers and candies, so I think I will discipline myself to be a bit more attentive and appreciative of the luck I have been afforded in my life. Never hurts to say thank you and/or show appreciation to those who mean so much to you.

I get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow, and I am looking really forward to that. AND I will be moving the cattle to the other pasture as well. It won't be that busy of a day, but it will be exhausting because of IT.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CAKE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, Kindnesses, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment