Friday, August 12, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Four; Friday...

Big whoop! So it's Friday, whatever...

Oh, wait, did I mention it is Friday? YIPPEE! Today has been one of those days. I have to admit, there were two or three or four PEAKS for every one of the valleys, but the valleys were really VALLEYS. BUT, it is over now, everything worked out alright, and no one was hurt. Well, maybe...

There was a lot of activity today, listings, property walkings, new account takings, this-and-thattings...I was starving, so I decided to eat yesterdays salad, and that did not really satisfy me. Chris and I walked next door (where Chris had lunch and I watched). I did have a few tortilla chips, but that was all. I really need to get a grip and quit the snacking. I think it is the heat. Even if it is not the heat (and really just a lack of will power), I will blame it on the heat. I blame everything on the heat these days.

A lot of good contacts were made today, and the planning for 2012 is already underway. 2012 if going to be a fantastic year, even if it kills me! Not really.

Tomorrow is a big day in chicken life here at J B Acres. The little girls are going to (hopefully) integrate with the big girls, and the big girls are not going to peck at them too badly. Hence the term 'pecking order'. It is all about your rank in the coop. Trust me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY HOUR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment