Thursday, August 18, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Thirty; Thursday...

I think it was pretty much a sold out affair tonight at Green Pastures where the ABoR Political Action Committee held their Wine Tasting Event. A fun time was had by all, and it is late and I am tired. I was really a lot of fun, and there were lots of people there. We will not have a full accounting of the money we raised, but I expect it will be a record breaker! Many of our elected officials were in attendance, both local, state and national, and it was very interesting to watch our REALTOR members talk with their representatives and network with each other. A really great event, and congratulations to all the volunteers and staff that worked so hard to make it happen.

I had another great day as well, made some good accomplishments, and got a lot of work done. I have a pretty open schedule tomorrow, although I do have a couple appointments. I will also be teaching a class on Saturday, but free on Sunday and my schedule next week looks like I will have some time to do some real estate. Always a good thing.

The chickens are doing well, and we are continuing to set temperature records. The little chicks are nine weeks old today, and this is our 64th day this year to have temperatures over 100 degrees. Closing in on 30% of the year has been over 100 degrees. This really needs to stop, and we really need to get some rain. PLEASE?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINE TASTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment