Monday, August 22, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Thirty Four; Monday...

Not a terrible day for a Monday, if you get past traffic, temperature and temperament. From where I am sitting right now in the office at home, I can see an exquisite male Cardinal visiting the little fountain on the front porch. So, all-in-all, not a bad way of starting off the week. AND, I FOUND MY HAT. That is another story, and FB friends have been circulating a petition that I sacrifice the hat to see if that would make it rain. I admit, I contemplated it, but, nope, not gonna happen.

I did not succumb to the massive angst that goes along with traffic on the first day of school in central Texas. I played it cool and did not go crazy, but really, I think the worst has not yet happened. I stopped on the way in to the office and completed a series of errands, and really do not remember any terrible episodes on the Interstate. I really think tomorrow or Wednesday will be worse than today. Something tells me the full brunt of back-to-school traffic has not been achieved.

After I got home this afternoon, I went out to check the chickens, and on the way out there was a bunny on the path. Seeing bunnies on the path out to the front barn is not unusual, but being able to get an adequate photo to document the occurrence is another thing all together. BUT, this little bun-rabbit was most cooperative, and I was able to take three photos and chose this as the one to post. Enjoy.

Looking forward to a calm remainder of the week. How about you guys?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUN-RABBITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment