Monday, August 1, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Thirteen; Monday...

Okay, I can't waste too much time with this entry, I may stick to the chair, and that is NOT something you want me to write about for the rest of this month. The OFFICIAL high temperature in Austin today was 107 degrees, and the thermometer in my car registered 109 degrees. BOTH of our nuclear powered atomic weather stations were at 109 degrees when I got home this afternoon. So, what time is it boys and girls? It is time to freakin quit talking about this weather and maybe it will go away. I'm just sayin...

A nice day at the office, but it was one of those 'not-enough-hours-in-the-day' kind of days. So, the whole thing will start up again tomorrow. On the way home, I spotted these lovely clouds, but I am no longer certain of the purpose of clouds, they seem to contain no moisture, so there is no chance of precipitation, so I am baffled by the whole purpose of them, unless it is just to be pretty and make me stop in the middle of a country road and roll the window down so the heat can come inside the car, and then I can complain about that. Or maybe their purpose is something totally different.

Then again...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 109 DEGREES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment