Friday, August 26, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Thirty Eight; FRIDAY...

Yes boys and girls it is true, we have made it to another Friday. FRIDAY! So this is (whatever) going to be a short entry, so I can start my weekend!

Nice half-day in the office today, and expecting a nice week next week as well. Had a closing this morning, and another one is scheduled for Monday. SCHEDULED, because these days you never really know for sure if the deals is going to happen or not. There is much more uncertainty these days than previously in my career.

I got home at about 1 o'clock this afternoon, Jody and I had LOTS of things to get accomplished this weekend, so we needed a jump-start to get everything accomplished. On the way, we stopped by Berry Creek just outside Georgetown and fed the burros that live in the park. Jody does this on a pretty regular basis, and I was actually surprised that the boys did not come running when they saw Jody's car. BUT, they hung-back until he got out of the car and rattled the bag. After all, there is really no reason to lease the shady spot if there is not a reasonable expectation of a sweet hand-out. They got it!

We are all worried about all of our friends on the east coast. We are gonna make a few phone calls this evening and touch some friends through e-mail and FaceBook. We hope everyone is safe, but it looks like it might be a bad storm. If you think about it, send us some water if you can. UPS is good.

We thought we had lost a chick last night, there were only five of the new chicks around when we put them to bed, and Jody and I both looked everywhere we could think of, and I looked all over this morning as well. BUT, when I got home this afternoon, he said they were all there, so that one is a mystery to me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MISSING CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment