Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Forty Two; Tuesday...

Really? It's only Tuesday? I thought it was Wednesday already. It seems like I have done a lot of stuff for this to be only the second day of the work-week.

It is late, I just got home, I'm tired. I have not heard any news all day (but I have heard and digested LOTS of gossip and here say), so there will not be an update on the HEAT, how many days it has been HOT, or anything else weather related. Since there is then, not much else to talk about, this entry will obviously be a short one.

This is something that is really not too unusual to see on my way to work in the mornings, however, they are not USUALLY right over the Interstate. Okay, I can't help myself here...this is a hot air balloon, and I am jumping to the conclusion that the air in the balloon has to be hotter than the surrounding air. Not the easiest thing to do these days in Austin, Texas and/or its' surrounds. I'm just saying...

Got lots of good work done this morning in the office, could almost say that I was getting caught up, then I headed off (after a nice lunch at El Mercado's) to a couple (three) meetings. The final meeting was really a preview to the TREPAC Golf Tournament that will be held in about three weeks. It included putting lessons and some really nice give-aways, and was held at GOLFSMITH in the Arboretum. A very nice place, and I want to thank GOLFSMITH for their participation to make the Golf Tournament a success. Let me know if you need information... This is a photo of me and Doren (Realty Line) during the event tonight. Thanks to Doren and Tawanna for always supporting the activities of the Austin Board! We all really appreciate it!

I am reading 'As I Lay Dying' by William Faulkner, and honestly, I am about half-way finished with the book, and honestly, it is kind of depressing and making me sad. I will finish it though, but really, talk about your basic downer...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOLFSMITH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment