Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Nine; Wednesday...

...which makes me wonder, in order to have a silver lining is it necessary to have a cloud? I really doubt it, because I really feel that there are many more silver linings (if you only recognize them when you see them) than there are clouds. Clouds are just about t=one of the prettiest things I can think of, and they are free (usually). Just take a darn minute, take a deep breath, and sit down and look at the clouds. Enjoy yourself...

Today was a really great day, and it was jam-packed with accomplishments. Nothing that would really be of any interest to the masses, but for me it was a great day. Tomorrow will be another great day, and I expect much of the same on Friday. In fact, everything I can see ahead is not all that bad.

I seem to be in a really good mood, but there is nothing to complain about, so I an really pleased to recognize that I am the luckiest person in the universe.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment