Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Fourteen; Tuesday...

So, IT is getting to be ridiculous, and IT is not really worth wasting of good Internet space talking about IT. SO, I am going to quit talking about IT, and give IT a break for a solid week. I will no longer be discussing IT, and you cannot goad me into talking about IT, and I refuse to discuss IT.

We will see how this (IT) goes.

SO, since I am not talking about IT, why don't we just enjoy the pretty clouds, and think happy thoughts and being in nice serene places? This is a really kind of nice photo I took on the way home this afternoon (had to roll down the window to get a good shot and let some if IT in the car, but I am not talking about IT). We have been really fortunate to get some really lovely clouds that last week or so. Enjoy...

Tomorrow will be a longish day, a full day of stuff at the Board, and then we are having an office dinner and a wine tasting after that. SO, I expect I will not get home until around 9 o'clock tomorrow night. It will be fun, it always is!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOT TALKING ABOUT IT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment