Sunday, December 2, 2012

2012 - Day 337/29 - Sunday...

When it comes to smarts, I think I am a notch or two above the cattle, but may a notch or two below the chickens.

Today was a good day, I got the cattle fed (I outsmarted them) and got six eggs from the chickens.  Miguel came out and got a lot of weeds pulled.  I think we could pull weeds til the end of the world (December 21st I think) and still have weeds to pull.  BUT, things are looking nicer tonight than they did this morning.  I know for sure there are fewer weeds this evening than there were this morning.  KEEP PULLING!

We headed into Georgetown for dinner tonight at the Catfish Parlour, always a good meal, AND we both qualify for the senior discount.  Double good!

This is going to be a busy week.  Let of stuff to get accomplished at the office, and lots of seasonal activities happening.

Soon it will be a new year (maybe), and it will all start over again.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATTLE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment