Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 - Day 355/11 - Thursday...

Yesterday it was 84 degrees; an all time record for the date.  Today (right now) it is 36 degrees outside, expected to go down to about 27 degrees overnight.  I just put the chickens to bed and turned on their infra-red heat lamp.  I have turned the water off to the cattle troughs out in the various pastures.  Tomorrow the high will be 61 degrees, and no more temperatures below freezing in the seven day forecast.

What the hell?

And somewhere, it is tomorrow already and they are still there.

What the hell?

There was a lovely sunset this evening, but I fear this photo does not really capture it.  I have kind of weened myself away from using the digital camera and gone to using the iPhone for most of the photos now, but I honestly believe the digital camera provides a better result than the iPhone.

What the hell?

Jody and I went into Georgetown for dinner tonight, a relatively new restaurant called El Monumento.  Reasonable priced, reasonably portioned, very nice building, somewhat pretentious menu, no obvious entrance to the building, dark, food was 'just okay', service was good.  Same owners as the Monument Cafe (I think) and the Monument Cafe gets the same overall review.

What the hell?

By the end of the day tomorrow, I will have finished my last meeting of the year, if you do not include the weekly PM meeting in the AM.

What the hell?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JUST OKAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment