Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012 - Day 339/27 - Tuesday...

We are still eating on pies from the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Tonight, Jody had more pumpkin pie, and I had some Apple Caramel Pecan.  We usually have a piece of pie every other day or so.  Keeps me awake at night, so I have to pace myself.

Today was a good and productive day in the office until about 1:30.  It makes for a kind of long day, since I headed to work at 5:30 this morning.  I had a meeting to attend at 2:30 and that went on until after 5 o'clock, and once again I did not get home until after dark.  BUT, the challenge is, I LOVE WHAT I DO!  Nothing else to say after you have said that.

Tomorrow I will get into the office early again, and I have a meeting at the Texas Real Estate Commission beginning at 10 AM and I do not know how long that will last.  I expect til 2 or 3.  This will be a really good meeting, a result of the two (maybe 3) year appointment to a work group.  More details later.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment