Saturday, December 15, 2012

2012 - Day 350/16 - Saturday...

Even though the overnight low temperatures are not expected to be less than the mid-60's, we have a fire in the stove and we like that just fine.

We did get a little bit of rain overnight last night (we measured .17"), I did not hear a thing.  Jody said it came down pretty intensely for a while, but I was out like a compact fluorescent.  I was surprised when I got up and noticed that the patio was wet.

I did as little as possible today, my biggest accomplishment was cleaning some of the ash out of the stove and getting the fire going again.

Tomorrow will be a little bit busier, but not much.  I actually have a couple meetings I have to go to tomorrow, and so that will take up most of my day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment