Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 - Day 340/26 - Wednesday...

Today was a pretty darned good day, and if I can just get through tomorrow and Friday and then next week, all will be downhill until the first week in January.

I got into the office pretty early again today, but I will need to leave even earlier tomorrow morning.  I had a 10 o'clock meeting today at the Texas Real Estate Commission.  Interesting stuff, and I think good things will be happening as a result.  I am flattered to be included in performing some of the hard work that will make our profession a better one.  Nothing in this life is easy, but working together to make things better for all parties involved is rewarding.  I like it!

I got back to the office and did some power real estate, and headed for the house about 4:30.  Tomorrow my first meeting is at 7 AM, the 9 AM, then 11 AM and then 4 PM.  In between times I have a few other things to get accomplished, but everything will work out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment