Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 - Day 348/18 - Thursday...

I have been impeded, aerated, immersed, abused, misused, preened, saluted, exposed, injected, poked, stroked, sedated, dilated, fondled, annoyed, probed, impaled, impeded, fixated, greased, plugged, powdered, saluted, diluted, prodded, injected, neglected, stroked, sedated, preened, ignored, inspected and rejected.  I could go on, but as a result of my physical exam today I have also been vaccinated and phlebotomized.   I am currently on the verge of being lobotomized.  But I do have a (relatively) clean bill of health pending the lab results.

We also had the office Holiday Luncheon this afternoon, and that was a nice affair held at the Second Kitchen on the corner of Congress and Second Street.  A nice gathering of agents, staff and significant others.  A good time was had by all.

Tomorrow will be a pretty long day, need to be in the office early, have a couple appointments and a lease signing in the early afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment