Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 - Day 343/23 - Saturday...

This is a picture of the center piece that was on our table last night at the Installation.  OR, the world as we will know it the day following the end of the Mayan calendar.  You choose...

Today was mostly about (pretty much the same thing as this entire journal) nothing.  I slept in and when I finally did get up, Jody had pretty much finished the paper, had his coffee and had let the girls loose.  Pretty much the only think left for me was to make us a pile of eggs, and get ready to take a nap.

We did take the dog boy for a ride, and he got to bark at several dogs along the way.  When we got home, Jody went down for a nap and I started prepping for a class that I will be teaching on Monday.  All done, life is good.

We did make it into Georgetown this afternoon, and had lunch and came back home.  I have to admit that, even writing this entry is putting me to sleep.  We did nothing of any interest to anyone today.  While I was taking my afternoon nap, Jody did go out and get six eggs from the girls.

Tomorrow will be spent doing things that should have been done today, along with feeding the cattle and cleaning out the stove.  There is a cold front coming in tomorrow afternoon, so I will be getting plants in, pipes wrapped, cattle troughs winterized and a nice fire going in the stove.  The cold wave is expected to last only a few days, but I will be ready for it to be over when it is over.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NON-EVENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment