Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 - Day 364/2 - Saturday...

I believe there is no better way to warm your pie than to place it on top of the wood stove and just let it sit a while.  Everybody has to believe in something, and this works wonderfully well for me.  You are free to believe in whatever it is you would like, you will get no argument here.

Had a really nice physically relaxing day.  The most strenuous thing I did physically was to carry the tray with the remains of our lunch to the waste bin at Chick-Fil-A in Georgetown.  That is not to say that I have not had a workout today...

I have entered about nine months of checking account records into my Quicken program today.  Then I kind of hit a brick wall.  I had made a $50 entry error somewhere, and it took me a while to find it.  I expect I will get the rest of 2012 entered tomorrow, and I will be ready to send everything to the CPA sometime in January.  That will put me way ahead of the curve if I compare this with the same time last year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IS THAT DIVISIBLE BY 9?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment