Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 - Day 359/7 - Monday...

Okay, it's Monday right?  I had trouble keeping up with the days last week because I was working too much, not I am having trouble keeping up with the days because I am not working enough.

This chicken would like nothing better than to explore the inside of our coop.  They hang out on the front porch or back patio a lot, and they are not intimidated to see us walking around inside.  They figure I have been in their coop, they should be able to come into OUR coop.  The problem is, I know how they keep house, and they are not great coop-keepers by any stretch of the imagination, so we will keep them on the outside, thank you very much.

Christmas Eve.  I hung out here at the house until about 11 o'clock, and then headed into the office.  Traffic was not an issue, and I made it to the office in (perhaps) record time.  The office was quiet, the phone did not ring a single time, and I got a pretty good bit of work done in a couple hours.

There is a cold front supposed to come through tomorrow afternoon, and in anticipation of that, we have a nice fire going in the stove.  And we have plenty of desserts of one kind or another to keep up burping for at least a week.  Why is it I never think of downing an Acidophilus or two to start with?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment