Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 - Day 361/5 - Wednesday...

It was a really nice day today, even though it was colder than a fart in a dead _____ (fill in the blank with the group of your choice).  I have my favorite group, but this journal is read by three or four folks across the Interspace stuff (that world-wide-weevil thang), so I am not really keen on being particularly offensive to anyone (or any group).  Whatever...

Traffic was not bad at all today, into or out of the city.  Many times it will be pleasant driving in but driving out is generally ALWAYS a challenge.  Today it was a breeze (from the north) each way.

Got a lot of work done, and my desk is pretty clear.  I won't be in the office tomorrow, but it should not be too bad when I get back on Friday, and then it will be clear sailing towards the four-day-weekend, again!

This is a photo of the sunset tonight when I was putting the girls to bed and turning the water off to the troughs out in the back fields.  Beautiful.

Because of the schedule, I will actually get to sleep in a little longer tomorrow, and not head into town until about 8:45.   SWEET!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment