Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 - Day 353/13 - Tuesday...

Just in case you are trying to keep up and plan your wardrobe for the next week or so (or maybe a lack of wardrobe), here is a screen shot of the local seven day forecast taking into account the expected events prognosticated by the Mayan Calendar.  I'm just sayin...

I made it to the office by about 7:30 this morning, and got pretty much caught up.  Chris came in about 9 o'clock, and we left the office about 9:45 to get to a 10:30 appointment.  You never know with traffic.  We were meeting with a client that I have worked with for about 7 years but had never met.  One or two telephone conversations over the years, and LOTS of e-mails, but we had never met.  She lives in Brisbane, Australia, and it was a great meeting.  Good stuff...

We made another stop on the way back to the office, and then I did a little bit more power real estate, before I left for my 1:30.  I did not make it home before dark, but I made progress today compared to the last couple days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PROGRESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment