Monday, December 3, 2012

2012 - Day 338/28 - Monday...

...the following journal entry is rated PG-Parental Guidance is suggested...

Yep, that's right, today is my birthday.  If you have EVER had a HANKERIN' to see my ASS, your wait is over.  Here you go.  I have been known to show my ass in public, and what better day than my birthday?  In fact, this ass even had a seat at the table today at the luncheon that the office arranged.  Pretty fun!

Okay, we now return to your regularly scheduled programming...

It was a very nice day today, and I have been overwhelmed by the calls, cards and greetings I have received.  Ruby brought cupcakes, and Jody and I will make short work of them.  Pauline and Hubert brought two cakes and some home made jelly, Jim and Bonnie sent a beautiful flower (flares if yer from Lubbock) arrangement and Carrie presented me with the ass.  Overall, not a bad day!

Exhausted, need to get some rest...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment