Friday, May 3, 2013

2013 - Day 123/245 - Friday...

I am not really sure if you have even seen photos of these girls since they have been free-ranging.  These are two of the four Silver Laced Wyandottes, and today they are eleven weeks old.  They are the oldest of the newest girls; the oldest of the chicks that I get this year.  These came to us when they were already three weeks old, the oldest chicks we have ever bought.  Usually we get chicks that are a couple days old and raise them from LITTLE BITTY CHICKS.  I think these are really pretty, and it will be interesting to see them when they get bigger.

Today was a very good day; no trauma, no drama, nothing but good.  I introduced REALTOR® Ethics to new members of our Association (there were 119 registered).  This is not the worst time to be a real estate professional in Austin.  Then it was off to the office to get some work done.  In the late morning, my friend (and agent) Chris came in, and we went off and played hooky for a couple hours, that was fun.

I left the office today at about 3 o'clock, got home and tried out the power washer I borrowed from my friend Steve (works pretty good) and then cut some grass.  I will finish power washing the trees and things tomorrow, and there are several things I have on my list to be accomplished.

Right now, as I write this entry, I am waiting for the sun to get a little lower so I can go put the girls to bed, and then I am going to put myself to bed.

Looking forward (already) to a pile of eggs in the morning.

Deeds, Actions Changes, CHORES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment