Thursday, May 30, 2013

2013 - Day 150/215 - Thursday...

Every work week should be four days; MAX!  I'm just sayin'...

Today was a really busy day, but since I had to go out and let the girls loose before heading into Austin, I took a detour over to the trellis (one of them) the see how the Morning Glories were doing.  It is still kind of dark for this behavior, but you could see these pretty 'flares' just starting to open up.  Morning Glories have an incredibly short life span (the blooms) so you have to enjoy what you can enjoy!  Pretty.

I made it into the office pretty early, and I was at my desk for most of the day.  I got an incredible amount of work done, and I have lots more to do tomorrow.  I expect I will be at it again pretty early in the morning.

Life is good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment