Monday, May 6, 2013

2013 - Day 126/239 - Monday...

Don't let the photo of this sunset fool you, the end of the day was CRAZY!

Everything was going just fine until I got home.  First there was a chicken revolt.  All of the girls are now free range chickens, and today was the first day of freedom for the youngest of the girls.  As it was getting towards sunset, I think there was a bit of confusion as to where everyone was supposed to be.  Some of the intermediate girls were in the youngest girls coops and some of the youngest girls were in the intermediate girls coops.  The Silver laced Wyandottes were just fine hanging out above the gray, but VERA was in the thick of the whole thing, chasing anything and everything that could be chased.

I finally got all that chicken mess straightened out, and got inside the house.  Google (I hate the Googles) insisted that I re-sign in to my e-mail account (I hate it when they update something), and that went pretty successfully.  Then when I was checking in to my Blogger account, they said that password had been changed (news to me) so I had to go through a whole rig-a-ma-roll to get that straightened out, because I knew none of you could wait to hear about the chickens and all the rest of the mundane crap that goes on in my (less than interesting) life.

I smell a Popsicle with my name on it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN WARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment