Friday, May 24, 2013

2013 - Day 144/221 - Friday...

I shall not dilly-dally with this entry.  The wind is blowing, the rain is still coming down (over an inch so far), there is lightning and thunder around.  Satellite Internet connections and the above conditions are not optimal.  I have no idea how long the connection will last.

I will tell you more about the mirror incident tomorrow, when I determine if the part that survived until I got out of the car last night (to check the meters) and then fell off in the driveway can be restored to its' original location.  It is not damaged, and looks like it can snap back on, so we shall see.  If it can be done, then all I need to do is glue a replacement piece of mirror (things in the mirror are really not closer than they appear), and I will then have an early American engineered automobile.  Whatever.

Not a bad day at work, closing was delayed because (information deleted to protect ME).  Will close next week, Then I have two closing the week after that.  Life (and the market) is good.  It was dark and cloudy all day, and about 2:45 this afternoon the heavens opened up.  It got even darker with driving rain.  I left about thirty minutes later, and we closed the office about 4 o'clock.  You could hardly see in front of you for most of the way home, and it followed me north and east.  I was not home five minutes before it started pouring, and it is still raining.  Possibly more rain tomorrow.  I love taking these photos from the car when it is raining.  I do not drive while distracted, I am an AR-TEESTE!  Thank you very much...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment