Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2013 - Day 148/217 - Tuesday...

Okay, this is crazy.  I'm talking to YOU Helen...it is 11:35 and I am just now getting home, and I have a meeting in the morning that is scheduled to last well into the afternoon.  Whatever...

Other than that I have no strong opinions...

Today was actually a pretty good day, there were lots of things learned by lots of people, and I was one of those people.  PLUS I got my haircut, and I am a sporting a poofy doo which will be corrected in the morning with a little bit of water and some Irish Spring.  None of that sissy stuff fer me!  This photo was taken from the window of my evening meeting, so it was not all bad.

Life is good but I am tired.  Rumor has it that Hubert came by and baled some hay in the front pasture and that is a good thing.  Hopefully I will get a chance to see it tomorrow morning on my way in to work and check out to see how many bales we got.  The challenge is, is it all weeds or will the cattle eat it?  Informed sources say if the cattle get hungry enough they will eat it, but I hope it does not come to that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIREDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment