Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2013 - Day 142/223 - Wednesday...

These are some of the youngest girls.  I am training them to eat out of my hand and I have to tell you their beaks are kind of sharp.  A couple of them and friendlier than the others, but you can only be friendly with so many chickens.  Vera will always be the favorite, but a couple of these are earning points.  The silver laced Wyandottes are getting better about roosting with the older girls, and tonight will be one of the big tests, to see if the go into the big coop with a minimal amount of encouragement.

Today went pretty much as planned.  I got into the office early, did some catching up, went to a couple outside appointments and then back to the office to STAY caught up.  Well done if I do say so myself.

Tomorrow will be a little bit busier.  I have a couple meetings early in the morning, need to deliver my Meals-On-Wheels route, then attend an afternoon meeting.  Tomorrow night is the TREPAC Prom, so I have to do something about figuring out what I will be wearing for the occasion.  Not sure what it will be, but I expect it will certainly be worth tuning in tomorrow night for the photo documentation.

The Internet is not always your friend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAND FEEDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment