Friday, May 17, 2013

2013 - Day 137/228 - FRIDAY!!!

Okay, I am almost done.  When you read my blog entry tomorrow, it will have been posted from the farm, and that will be a good thing.  I am ready to be home.

Early EARLY this morning I had my first meeting; Association Presidents and President-Elects.  It was a series of round table discussions on a variety of topics that are challenging our professional associations across the country.  There must have been 500 or 600 people in that room, the roar was deafening.  It was a good exchange of ideas, and worth the effort.

Then there was a break, and during that time I got my listed property through the option period, so that was a good thing.  All done.

I met Chris, Ruby, Amy, Victoria and Shannon for lunch at Open City Coffeehouse, and it was great to visit with them.  Chris, Ruby, Amy and Victoria just got into town last night for the Women's Council of REALTORS® portion of this Mid-Term Meeting.  They will be BUSY until Sunday and then they will be heading home.

After lunch, Shannon and I headed off to the National Association of REALTORS® Office Building here in the District, and it was a good visit to the headquarters.  I had never been to the offices, and the building is really unique and beautiful.  Very nicely done.  The purpose of the visit was to take a gander at the plaque with my name on it on the roof top Hall of Fame.  I think that sounds kind of conceited, but I did want to see it.  I am proud that I am one of 34 Texas REALTORS® in the Hall of Fame, and one of only 405 REALTORS® in the United States to have made that achievement.

You're welcome!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FAME NAME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment