Sunday, May 19, 2013

2013 - Day 139/226 - Sunday...

It is VERY good to be home. 

When I got home last night, the HVAC on one side of the house (the side we sleep in) was not working.  The inside fan was working (blowing hot air) but the compressor was not working.  The condensation line was plugged up (I know, I know) and the float switch in the overflow pan was keeping the compressor from coming on as a safeguard.  It took most of the day today to get the line cleared and all that (including one trip to the hardware store in Salado) but everything is good now.  I will keep an eye on it for a couple days just to make sure everything is doing what it is supposed to do.

When I got around to feeding the cattle this afternoon, I confirmed that we had a new calf.  Jody told me this morning he suspected there was a new calf back there, and I thought there was one back there as well, and YEP, by George there is a new heifer calf back there.  Pretty as a picture.  I like the marking on her head, kind of looks like South America.  I am thinking of calling her Venezuela (maybe just Venus).  What do you think?

I am ready to go to bed already, and it is not even 8 o'clock.  As soon as I put the girls to bed, I will be in bed too.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW HEIFER CALF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment