Monday, May 20, 2013

2013 - Day 140/225 - Monday...

It is a little bit breezy out here on the edge of nowhere.  AND HOT.  When I was turning into the driveway this afternoon, the thermometer on my car was reading 91 degrees.  HOT for the third week of May.  BUT, we are lucky that we have not had any really severe weather, we are thankful for that.  Once again, I am reminded that I am the luckiest man in the world.

It was not a terrible first day back in the office after a week away.  Things were really kind of calm, and I did my best to stay as caught up as I could.  I did a good job of it too.  Tomorrow I will start to get behind again.  I have a couple meetings tomorrow, a couple on Wednesday, a full day of meetings on Thursday, and a property walk through and a closing on Friday.  It will all work out!

The chickens are all doing well.  I am trying to get the youngest ones to trust me enough to eat out of my hand.  I think it will not be that hard to get them to trust me, it is just patience (which I have little of) that is required for that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment