Saturday, May 4, 2013

2013 - Day 124/241 - Saturday...

This arrived from our friends Carolyn and Joe Mac.  The box it was shipped in fit PERFECTLY inside the mail box, it was getting it out of the mail box that was a little bit of an issue.  The tag says TY BALLZ, so we have named 'him' BEE BALLZ.  Cute as a bug!  Thanks guys, and when will you be coming for a visit?

Today was a busy day, but it started out kind of slowly.  When I first went out this morning, it was actually too cold to do anything, I just kind of walked around in circles, but after a couple hours of procrastination, I got (somewhat) motivated.  I finished cutting the grass, messed with the chickens, power washed the back patio and the pool deck.  I have never been a big advocate of power washing things, but it made a big difference in the teak furniture under the gazebo.  It was fun to actually see progress being made.

Jody and I went into Georgetown for lunch at Schlotzky's.  They make a great salad and their blue cheese dressing is the best.  We also made a stop at Home Depot and brought home a truck full of bougainvilleas for around the pool.  Things are looking very nice, now I just have to keep it looking like that.  The passion vines in the front bloom nicely, and I think they will bloom all summer, and the grape vines are really doing well this year.  I think they finally settled in.

The temperatures have been pretty cool the last couple days.  It did make it up to 85 degrees this afternoon after a low in the lower forties this morning.  The high is supposed to be about 75 tomorrow, so that will be perfect!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEE BALLZ, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment