Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 - Day 134/231 - Tuesday...

Overall this was another pretty good day.  I was able to keep up with my e-mails from Austin while at the same time being out of the office attending meetings and attending functions in the nation's Capitol.  Please don't judge me...

In addition to a LOT of stuff that happened today, the highlight for me was being inducted into the RPAC Hall of Fame this evening.  I am honored to be one of 34 REALTORS® in the Great State of Texas to have achieved that honor, and it was nice for Cathy and Emily to accompany me to the ceremony.  It seems like I am in good company.

Tomorrow will be a LONG day, beginning at 7 AM (6 AM in Austin) for meetings and then I will be at the Metro at 11:15 to head for the Capitol for legislative visits.  That is always fun, but right now, I am tired and I am going to go to sleep!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HALL OF FAME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment