Thursday, May 16, 2013

2013 - Day 136/229 - Thursday...

It was a really good day today, lot of good and successful appointments, followed by a couple hours worth of a nap, and then some networking and fellowshipp with our Austin colleagues.  Overall, it was very good!

I made it to my first meeting this morning at 9AM, and made three more legislative visits before the day was done.  It was very good.  I made it back to the hotel by about 3PM and napped until about 5.  Then it was off to a networking happy hour with our Austin colleagues at the POV Lounge at the W Hotel.  This spot is supposed to have the best views of the DC area from its' roof top, but I am not sure I would go that far.  This is a photo of the White House from the roof top of the Lounge, kind of a good perspective. 

If I was 25 and rich, I would like to live in this place, our Nations Capitol!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HILL VISITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment