Thursday, May 23, 2013

2013 - Day 143/222 - Thursday...

This is a photo of the morning glories that I took the other morning.  They are doing very nicely, and I am glad of that.  So far so good.  I hope they do better this year than they did last year, and that we have a little bit more rain (at least) this year. I do not think the glories like hose water, I think they prefer rain water.  Don't we all?

Not a bad day today at all, at least not until right up to the very end.

Had a PM meeting in the AM, and then I was off to deliver Meals-On-Wheels.  Did that, had a couple errands to run, and got back to the office in time for a little bit more power real estate, and then it was off to a 2 o'clock meeting.  It was a pretty good meeting, and then it was back to the office in 4 o'clock traffic, which was not going very quickly.

Got some more work done in the office and then I was off to the TREPAC Prom Night.  Pretty fun, nice conversations going on, good turnout.  I had some small sammiches, a couple glasses of water and almost an entire diet Coke.  Not anything alcoholic.

On the way home, there were some barriers on the left side shoulder of IH-35.  Suddenly the barriers were coming into the left lane, and I was stuck between those orange and white barrels and a GREAT BIG TRUCK.  I lost most of the drivers side view mirror, but I guess overall it could have been worse.  I think the signage could have been better.  Okay, I think there could have been at least A SIGN telling drivers that the lane was being closed.  If there was, I did not see it, and I do not think the cars in front of me or behind me saw it either, we were all in the same predicament. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BODY WORK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment