Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2013 - Day 149/216 - Wednesday...

Well, here it is not even nine o'clock yet, the girls are all in bed and I am getting the blog started and I will be putting myself to bed before long.

This is a picture of me an my main chicken squeeze, Ms. Vera.  Vera is always ready for a photo opportunity, and (if I do say so myself) she is quite a looker.  It is interesting to see 18 chickens in the coop, and another 13 just outside the coop.  I will probably get those (the youngest) in the coop over this weekend.  Then it will be interesting to take a count every night.

I had a day full of meetings and there were meetings inside the meetings and those meetings spawned other meetings.  Oh, and then there was work to pay attention to.  E-mails to answer, crises of various sizes and shapes to quell and, overall, it was just your average day.

Tomorrow should be a bit more relaxed.  We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MAIN SQUEEZE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment