Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 - Day 247/118 - Thursday...

Well, it seems there has been rain all over the state (at least many of the parts I have been in today), but not any at the farm, which, as you all know is somewhere north of Austin on the edge of nowhere, which is substantially further than the middle of nowhere. 

Busy Thursday, made it to the office a little bit later than usual, I wonder if traffic had anything to do with that?  We had a PM meeting in the AM, and then it was some power real estate to get as much as I could caught up, and I headed off to San Antonio early in the afternoon.  Texas Association of REALTORS® Annual Conference now through late Monday.  Always a great meeting, lots of networking with colleagues, catching up with old friends, and plotting and planning for the coming year.  I especially like (and appreciate) the plotting parts!

My first meeting is 7:45 in the morning, so I will have no opportunity to sleep in at all.  DAYANG!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALAMO, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment