Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2014 - Day 267/98 - Wednesday...

It seems that the chickens and the cat (Barney) have come to an agreement and that co-existing is not really that big of a challenge.  I wish some of my colleagues and others that I deal with on a daily basis could also find some reasonable accommodations that would afford them the ability to coexist while at the same time acknowledging and respecting their inherent and individual differences.  If I were the king of the forest...

It's hump day, and that cannot be a bad thing.  Yesterday and today were busy, busy, busy, and I do not know what karmic circumstance it is that I violated that causes the scheduling of meetings to become "clusters" instead of smooth cycles of events.  But, that is typically the way it happens.  Nothing scheduled for a couple days and then all of a sudden BANG, everything at once.

I did stay in Austin last night, so I had the luxury of sleeping in a little bit later this morning.  Heaven!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEACEABLE KINGDOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment