Sunday, September 7, 2014

2014 - Day 250/115 - Sunday...

Note:  I am the luckiest man in the world.

The 2014 TAR Annual Conference will conclude tomorrow.  I just realized that my first meeting tomorrow morning begins at 8:30AM and not 9AM as I had believed.  Today was a pretty good day; the Region 15 Caucus began at 9 AM, and then there was a brunch for ABoR members beginning at 10AM.  I had a 1PM TRLP member seminar about building consensus which was very good.  In between (okay, before and after) there was trade show meanderings, and that was nice.  It has been very good to see lots of friends and colleagues from around the state.  During the TRLP seminar, there was a group participation thing (kind of like a skit) and I was sucked in to play a Baron.  Long story, but this is a photo of me in the part of the Baron.  I did not bother to put my shoes back on, it was kind of a casual function!

Then I went back to the trade show, and I tell you what...there is nothing better than a trade show that includes a freezer full of (generic it seems) ice cream treats. 

I got back to the Hotel about 4 or 4:30, and went down for a nap.  Very nice.  I had also brought my box lunch from the trade show and put it in my room earlier in the day, so I do not have to leave this room until tomorrow morning.  It is all working out that I am going to have some down time while I am here.  I expect to leave San Antonio not later than 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon, and depending on traffic, I may stop at the office  or I may just drive home.  We will see how that all plays out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ICE CREAM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment